Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Bit Discouraged

I got back to San Diego this morning after a nice week at home.
One of the things I was counting on this summer was working at least 30 hours a week. I will be paying for everything on my own this summer and working an almost minimum wage job for less than 30 hours a week just won't work. Last summer many people went home so those left at the bookstore worked at least 30 hours each week.
All this to say next week I am working only 16 hours, possibly 21 because Saturday hasn't been scheduled yet. That's basically an indication of what it's going to be all summer. Hazard of them having too many supervisors and this summer no one going home!
So I'm a little frustrated. Unless something changes I'm going to have to get a second job. I really don't want to go through applying and interviewing and finding someone who will work around my other job and the class I'm taking.
Ugh! Why? Seriously?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home