Friday, May 26, 2006

Vacation at Home

I've been back in Long Beach for almost a week now and realized that I haven't done one update!
Nothing too exciting here, mainly alot of going to bed early and sleeping in.
I haven't really hung out with anyone but my family, oh yeah and Corrie and her family on Corrie's birthday :) But it has been nice just to hang out and see them.
My mom and I of course went shopping. I think one of the reasons we enjoy it so much is because we can talk while we shop!
I've been on call for jury duty all week, but didn't have to go in once. Sweet!
I told myself I was going to lay out every day to get tan in the beginning of summer, but today will be the first time.
I'm planning on going back to San Diego Tuesday night. I'll admit I'm a bit antsy to get back. Now that I've had a little break I'm really starting to stress about everything that I need to figure out. A new place to live in about 3 weeks being the main one! I didn't really get that huge relief feeling after school ended this time I think because that was just one of the many things on my plate right now. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home