Saturday, May 20, 2006

Duh Dun nu nu nuuuh nu

I just got done working at the graduation ceremony. That was me singing the graduation song that is stuck in my head in case you haven't figured that one out yet ;)
I thought once school was finally over I would get a chance to sleep. But this morning I had to be at graduation at 6:30... eww.
I'm about to pack to go home for a week. It's kind of strange finishing school and only going home for one week. I know my parents are sad that I won't be home all summer, but what can you do?
Anyway going home for a bit will be nice. Minus the fact that I have jury duty Monday :(
Boy, it seems like I never go home anymore unless I have an excuse. This summer I have to make a point of visiting more often!

2 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 08:16:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

so when is that tune playing for you:

Home Page

and

Blog

 
At 5/23/2006 09:15:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

have fun sleeping in and seeing your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home