Monday, May 01, 2006

Busy but fun weekend :)

On Friday I went with a few friends to the Padres game. We thought it would be fun to do something different, and they were playing the Dodgers. Kind of my home team I guess :) It was definitely fun going, but boy the Padres suck this year! Sorry Padres fans!
Saturday I had to work and then work on a project at school afterwards. At night I went to a friend from works birthday party. That was fun.
Yesterday seemed to revolve around meals. After church I went out to Wendy's with a girl I met at the women's retreat last weekend. We actually sat and talked at Wendy's for 2 hours! It was fun though, nice to be making friends. Last night Cerise, Jenn and I cooked dinner for Cerise's new boyfriend. Instead of a "Meet the Parents" it was kind of like a "Meet the Room mates" night. It was fun making tacos and salsa and guacamole and cake together. Our kitchen is a little small for 3 people! But that made it all the more fun. We sat around after dinner until almost midnight. So that's how my day revolved around food!
Anyway, good weekend! Now a week and a half left of school, then finals, then summer! Woohoo!

2 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 12:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heck YES to eating at wendy's for-ev-er.


look. you told me to read it, and i DID! w00t w00t w00t.

kthanksbye

 
At 5/02/2006 08:39:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

i know someone on the padres...sort of i went to highschool with him. stinks that they suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home