Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Very Over School

Ok. This semester just needs to end right now. I'm very over it.
Alright, now that I'm done venting a little...
By Friday I should have a 10-12 page philosophy creative comparative analysis paper written. Wow. That was a mouthful. And I haven't started it yet. Technically it's not due until next Friday. However this Friday through Sunday I'm going home for Easter. Then Monday through Wednesday my friend Dana and her friend Megan are coming to visit from home. Wednesday and Thursday my family is coming to visit. So you see my dilemma. That Friday through Sunday I'm going on a women's retreat with church.
I have no time for life. At least I have a life, just no time for it!
And by the way did I mention I am very over school?

1 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 02:35:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

That would be awesome... but no. Hehe. It's with the Mission Valley Naz church that I've been going to :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home