Thursday, April 20, 2006

Quick Break

I just wanted to say hi really fast before I get back to finishing my paper.
I've had a super busy week, but it's been alot of fun. Monday and Tuesday Dana and Megan visited me and we did lots of fun random stuff. Beach, Hooters (hehe), shopping, and just hanging out.
Then my family came Wednesday and we went to Sea World and today they took me out to dinner before heading back home.
In between times I've been working on my paper, mainly at school during breaks. Or going to school earlier in the morning (I'm actually kind of proud that I managed to wake myself up).
I guess I'm almost done writing it. Maybe 3 or 4 more hours. Of course then I still have to revise it and make sure I've cited everything and all that fun stuff. But that really isn't that bad.
Mainly I'm just fighting bodily exhaustion. I should have the chance to take a pretty decent nap before I leave for Women's Retreat tomorrow. I'm really hoping a weekend away spending time with God will do me some good. I could really use the break.
In the next 2.5 weeks I have 4 tests and 2 projects. The week after that is finals, with 5 finals.
In 4 weeks that is 9 tests and 2 projects. Oh yes, and lets not forget the paper due tomorrow.
Yeah, the stress isn't going away any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home