Thursday, April 13, 2006

Paper

I'm really not enjoying writing this philosophy paper. I realized last night that it has been a long time since I've really had to write a paper. I've done alot of in class essays. And a 2 or 3 page paper here and there. But since coming to college I think this is my first 10-12 pager. I'm not sure how I've managed to be lucky and avoid it for so long!
Anyway though. I think I just want to go home already! I guess I'll just be writing my paper while I'm there because there is no way that I am going to finish it tonight. Hopefully I can at least finish researching and outlining everything I want to write about. That should help.
Then the hardest part will just be making it "creative". I'm planning on writing it as a dialogue between Socrates and Aristotle, since this is how Plato writes most of his works. Then it's just a matter of getting in all of the information somehow while still holding true to the style!
Anyway, just thought I'd share. I do really enjoy philosophy, just not so much this paper :(

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 05:37:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

have you thought about writing it in Greek?

 
At 4/17/2006 08:45:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds fun, NOT! hope you have a good spring break and stay out of trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home