Sunday, April 23, 2006

Refreshed... Rejuvenated

My Women's Retreat was so awesome this weekend. I went on Friday just feeling tired and stressed and overwhelmed and alot of other "ands".
But our Father is just so amazing. I feel so much better because of the peace that God has brought me. Besides that I had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful ladies. There were a few younger girls from the college and young adult groups at church that I had the chance to meet and start to build relationships with. All of the women were so friendly and sweet. God is truly with these women and I am just excited to be a part of this church.
So basically, all that to say, praise God. I think alot of the women going up there needed to be rejuvenated. God answers prayer and that is exactly what happened. Thank you Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home