Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time to Exist Again

Right now I pretty much couldn't be any more exhausted. School has been out of control! I had a midterm last night and 2 more today starting at 8am. Stats, Econ, and Accounting. So I've been studying like crazy for them!
Last night I almost pulled an all nighter, but decided around 4:45am that it would probably be more beneficial to get at least 1 or 2 hours of sleep, even though I still hadn't studied enough. I ended up getting a little less than 2, better than none I guess.
I did learn a couple of things about me and studying. Mainly, I have to go other places besides my apartment if I really want to get alot done. Yesterday I spent very close to 24 hours at school between class, work and studying in the library. It was definitely good though. Jenn joined me until we left around 2am, which helped me to focus as well.
On top of school it is Gradfest at work. 3 days (Tuesday-Thursday) of absolute madness in selling caps and gowns and all sorts of graduation products to graduating seniors. Meaning I'm working a little more than double what I normally work in a week. Then this Saturday is Open House for all the prospective freshmen. Another full day of work.
Anyway, there's my little random update since it's been awhile. I'm still at school until about 7:30. So I'm going to try to go catch a quick cat nap before class in an hour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home