Wednesday, March 15, 2006

1st Half of Spring Break

I've been busy at home the last few days for my Spring Break. It has been fun. I was kind of bitter this morning when I had to drive back to San Diego for work the rest of my break. I just didn't have enough time to see people and hang out with both friends and family.
Sunday after going to church and visiting with alot of the Norwalk teens Corrie and I went to Disneyland. Thanks so much to Mike and Jill for signing us in! I had alot of fun just hanging out with Corrie and wandering around the parks. At one point we decided to start taking a bunch of random pictures...

Imitating statues
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


Watch out for those scary teacups!
Image hosting by Photobucket

I wanted Churros and Corrie wouldn't let me have one. And then at the end of the night when she finally let me they were all closed already! :(
Image hosting by Photobucket

Be the Shell...
Image hosting by Photobucket

You Are the Shell
Image hosting by Photobucket

Watch out for those holes!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Remain seated please. Keeping your hands, arms, legs, and feet inside the vehicle at all times. (This looks just like the picture they have crossed out on all of the rides now.)
Image hosting by Photobucket

I also went shopping with my mom at the Ontario Mills outlets on Monday. And had the chance to hang out with Dana for a little bit that night.
Last night Cerise and I went to this comedy show at a place called the Improv in the Irvine Spectrum. That was fun and something different to do. We sat right next to the stage, which was really cool.
And now I'm back in San Diego and still on Spring Break until Monday! Of course most of the rest of the time will be working March Madness!

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 07:42:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds like a great spring break. wish i had been home to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home