Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wipeout!

I definitely wiped out at least 5 times today surfing. And nose dived once. But it was only because it was awesome out there! the waves were seriously crazy, awesome sets one right after the other. I managed to stand, wobble, and fall a few times. Oh yes, and smacked myself in the face only once. ;)

So anyway, not too much going on with me right now. Liberal studies basically screwed me over as far as learning how to study. I am getting better, but I now know that studying the night before, even if it is the whole night, definitely won't work. Homework and assignments take much much longer than they did before. Harder tests, more stress, all that fun stuff. That's alright, I'm learning. And in a different way it's nice to actually be learning :)

Oh yes, and Spring Break is in a week and a half! Except I still have to be in San Diego half of the time to work. The NCAA first rounds of games are at SDSU, so basically everyone at the bookstore has to stay and work :/ Cerise and I are trying to plan a mini vacation for the 1st half of the break, but we'll see since we haven't actually followed through with anything yet!

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 06:59:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

are you long or short boarding?? what is the water temp like??

 
At 3/02/2006 10:20:00 AM, Blogger thebensonator said...

I've been using an 8'. But I kind of want to try a longer one to see if it's a little bit easier. :) The water's pretty cold, but we're wearing full wetsuits so I'm always ok!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home