Thursday, January 19, 2006

First Impressions

I'm screwed. Ok, maybe that's a little harsh. But this semester is going to be extremely busy! Tons of tests, quizzes, papers, and reading! Well I asked for it I guess by switching my major. Plus all of the many tests and quizzes fall on the same day or 1 day after another! Yuck!
There are a few good things about this semester though...
1. My Stats teacher is HOT. I think he is from Germany and probably in his 20's, extremely cute... tall and dark with perfect hair and fashionable. Hehe.
2. There are actually boys in my classes, unlike the Liberal Studies major where it was only girls. Woohoo!
3. The classes are a little more challenging... which can be a good thing.
4. I am super excited about surfing! :)
5. I've only been late to one class so far.

2 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 10:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mk;l;hjkl... o wait excuse me i just threw up in my mouth...

 
At 1/20/2006 05:54:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

hey you better pay attention to how hot the words are in all of your text books so you can pass those hard classes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home