Sunday, January 08, 2006

Being A Tourist at Home

It's can be fun to do touristy type things where you live. Yesterday I took Emily to Mission Beach and we walked around the boardwalk type area. We were going to ride the rollercoaster but it wasn't going.
Today my family and I went to Old Town. It was a neat little place to walk around and have lunch and take a bunch of random pictures. Here's a few.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At Mission Beach. I wish this would have turned out clearer but the zoom made it difficult.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Newspaper anyone?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lamps.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A real live California Palm Tree. Haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I thought these were fun looking.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chair.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom invading the picture. I thought it made it a little more interesting though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home