Wednesday, December 28, 2005

More Catching Up

Well this seems to be turning into the Winter Break of catching up. It's actually really nice. Some people whom I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see again. I already mentioned Dani and Niki. Then Friday I'm going to lunch with an old friend from high school Shelby and maybe another friend Jessie. Possibly hanging out with a friend Matt also from high school. I've Been able to see my friend Dana a couple of times. The other day I ran into a good friend from way back in jr. high. I had planned to get together with Jeannie and Anna and maybe some other old Satellite friends for lunch or dinner or something. Hopefully that will still happen.
On top of that I've seen Emma multiple times already and we're going shopping all day tomorrow. Normally we have a hard time getting together... especially around Christmas time when she has alot of family staying at her house. I'm very much enjoying it. It's funny how you can pretty much write some people off as out of your life forever because you think you'll never see them again. But then you do and it's nice to see them and catch up and reminisce.

Oh yes. And I found a project. Well not really a project... but something to keep me busy when I am bored. Sudoku puzzles. If you have no idea what this is you should look it up and try a few. They're quite fun.

1 Comments:

At 12/29/2005 04:27:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

its always fun to hang out with old friends. hopefully i will get to see you while i am home and you are also home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home