Monday, December 05, 2005

Vicious Cycle

I definitely don't ever get enough sleep anymore. But it's really ok because my body has become accustomed to 5-6 hours of sleep every night. The only problem is every once in awhile I reach a point of exhaustion. Like today. So I take a very necessary nap. This begins the vicious cycle. Since I took a 2 hour nap today from about 4:00-6:00 I am not tired right now. And even if I was it wouldn't matter because I have so much reading to do that I won't be going to bed anytime soon. Meaning tonight I won't get enough sleep. And then tomorrow I will want to take a nap again!
I think I would do very well in a country like France where they have 3-4 hour lunches where everything shuts down and people take naps!
Although technically the best sleep is when you sleep all at once for at least 8 hours. Oh well, such is life!

Ok, Cerise is threatening to take my computer away because I'm not reading. We're pretty good at "helping" each other out that way. Time to go!

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 09:35:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

i love naps. i think i look forward to my sunday nap way to much.

 
At 12/08/2005 07:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes melissa keeps me up all night... but we shouldn't talk about that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home