Saturday, October 22, 2005

Weekend?

Is it really the weekend right now? I had to get up this morning to take an online test before noon. That's always a fun way to start out a Saturday morning! And I have 2 tests Monday and 1 test and 1 quiz on Tuesday. And of course the usual reading on top of that.
Needless to say... my weekend so far isn't feeling like one!
Well, I still am doing fun stuff even if I don't really have time :) Last night the room mates and I went to a birthday party at the Yard House for one of Cerise and my coworkers. Yummy food! And then watched Lords of Dogtown. Today Jen and I have to finish up our halloween costumes so we can go do halloween stuff tonight. (I know, it's a week early). Oh yeah, so we decided to be bugs. Cerise is a bee, Jen is a ladybug, and I am going to be a butterfly! The costumes are turning out really cute too.
Busy weekend ahead!

2 Comments:

At 10/23/2005 11:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh costumes...

 
At 10/24/2005 10:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to skate with those guys back in the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home