Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Seriously frustrated

Woke up late again. I'm just so frustrated that it happens so often! Anyway I could have been only a few minutes late to my 8:00 class but there was really bad traffic on the freeway. So I got to school just now and am waiting around a little for the 9:00 class. I think after work tonight I'm going to Target to buy a new alarm!! So I'm trying not to be all steamy and upset right now because what good is it going to do right? I mean I can probably find someone to copy the notes from... I just hate missing class when it was not intentional! And only the 3rd day! Breathe...

2 Comments:

At 9/07/2005 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Katie Drake said...

i attribute my ability to get ready in 5 minutes to consistantly waking up late. so you don't necessarily have to worry about waking up late, just worry about getting ready real fast! :)

 
At 9/07/2005 12:51:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

haha i actually got ready in about 10 min... the problem was the stinkin traffic! Or it wouldn't have been so bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home