Sunday, May 08, 2005

MOCA

I went to the LA Museum of Contemporary Art today. It was pretty cool. I respect the artists for what they create, but I am not in any way a critic, and I am not the kind of person who can sit and look at a painting for hours on end. Although some pieces do strike me. Anyway, after the last 2 times going to museums in LA it makes me want to continue to go. When I have a family I want to go out and do a lot of different things with them, including exposing them to art and culture at museums, and plays and concerts. We'll see how that goes! I'm not exactly going to be rich :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2005 09:31:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

that is so cool. it makes me want to go to NY and hit some more museums! so fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home