Saturday, May 21, 2005

Hello

So I've been neglecting my blog a little lately. Sorry about that!
I'm back home now! Wednesday night Corrie drove down to San Diego and helped me to get a lot of packing done. Thanks so much Corrie! It made the next day when my parents came to move alot of my stuff to their car and to clean my room much easier. So Thursday was my last final which I got an 87 on which was hilarious because I cram studied walking to the test and that was it. Then I checked out and moved out and was home around 5:30. I still have alot of work to do going through and unpacking and getting rid of crap that I don't need anymore so that I have a place to put things!
I know, so exciting huh?
Last night I went to a Bible study with Corrie. It was all good until Corrie made me throw up afterwards all over the floor in front of a bunch of people. See I was drinking water, kind of alot of water, and she made me laugh and I started to spit up the water, and then just more and more kept coming out (not just water). It was so gross, and now we are never going to bring it up again! :-D
Today Corrie and I ate at Gourmet Pie for her birthday, and then went swimming in Teddy's pool! Thanks Teddy! And now I am home again and need to get ready to go out to dinner. My uncle's in town from Texas dealing with issues with my aunt, so tonight we're all going out to dinner. And apparently tomorrow we're doing the same thing! My days seem to be extremely planned out already.
Monday is job hunting day and getting a YMCA gym membership day. Pray for me that I can find a job relatively easily! I've decided to keep my job at the bookstore next year because my manager told me she's going to move me up, so it's worth it. Which means this summer I don't really care where I work! I just need a job!
Ok, so that's the plan. Time to get ready for going out to dinner. I'm going to meet my uncle for the first time. Isn't that weird? Yeah, my family is slightly disfunctional.

1 Comments:

At 5/21/2005 07:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey swiming in the pool with nobody there!! What up with that... glad you guys enjoyed it... get your summer in this summer it maybe gone by next...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home