Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Current mood: melancholy

Everyone's packing and moving out. Sophia's packing all night tonight and moving out at 1:00 tomorrow. My friend Chelsea already moved out. Jen is almost all moved out and leaving tomorrow too. Cerise is moving out tomorrow. Cassie is packing up and moving out tomorrow as well.
I have seriously hung out with Cerise and Sophia like every day this past sememster. I don't know what I'm going to do not seeing them all of the time.
I think I'm supposed to be excited to go home. I mean, it's supposed to be like, woohoo! It's summer! That's how I've felt every other summer. But this one is different. Well that's what phones are for I guess. My parents better be ready to rack up a big phone bill this summer! At least Sophia and I live close, and Cerise isn't tooo far.
Don't get me wrong. I am very excited to see and hang out with friends from home too. It's just it sucks that it has to be one or the other. Life is constantly moving forward right? Well going home feels like a step back. Living at home was in the past. But at the same time I have changed even if no one else has So it's not really like going to the past, and that's what makes it different. Sorry, not even sure if I'm making sense anymore.
I know I know, suck it up, it's just 3 months right? And probably by the time I get ready to move back here I won't be ready to do that either...

1 Comments:

At 5/17/2005 10:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you phrased it perfectly... moving home is like taking a step back. i couldn't have said it better myself.

at least we will be close to each other this summer! major hang out time, yes!!

~sophia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home