Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Picture Day

I got to play "photographer" today for my friend Amy. She needed some pictures to send out in graduation announcements, and didn't want to spend money to get them professionally done at a studio. Hey I understand that one. So we actually ended up spending about 4ish hours going to different parts of San Diego and taking all kinds of different pictures. It ended up being pretty fun. I am by no means at all a professional... but out of the about 160 pictures we took a few definitely turned out pretty cool. San Diego is a pretty awesome city to use as a background! I'll post a few later if she puts them online. :)

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2008 07:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look forward to seeing those photos. im sure you did well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home