Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Body Hates Me

Less than 2 months from when I last had the flu I managed to get sick again. This time with a pretty bad cold. I pretty much did nothing all weekend because even walking sent me into a coughing fit and I had absolutely no voice.

I did have one interesting and kind of scary experience. I did manage to escape the apartment for a little on Friday night to go see a movie with Corrie. While she was saving seats I went to the mall food court to get us dinner. As I was waiting in line I started to feel really nauscious and sort of dizzy and faint. Right after I ordered I had to run to the bathroom, and bumped into a couple of people without being able to help it because I thought I was going to throw up. I got very close to fainting... as in everything got almost completely white and spinny. I sat on the bathroom floor for a few minutes (I know gross but I couldn't help it) and luckily nothing happened except I got all sweaty and looked like a ghost. All night I felt nauscious but not like I was going to faint again. Very strange and kind of scary since I was basically by myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home