Friday, January 11, 2008

My Life At The Moment

I don't really have anything exciting to write about... but here's what's up with me at the moment...

- I'm still on my Winter Break from school. I came back to San Diego last Saturday to start working again.
- I need to start looking for a second job again.
- We're starting to plan the Spring Musical for the kids at church. I'm kind of excited to get to be a part of planning this. I know it's going to be busy and stressful, but it will be fun to see it all put together in the end I'm sure.
- I registered for classes and am trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for $600 of books.
- My sister and I are coming pretty far along on planning our 3-4 week long road trip for this summer.
- It's been just over a year since I left for London and it makes me sad.

I think that's it? I start school again on the 22nd of January. So I still have one more week of break! Which means life is kind of slow right now. :)

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2008 12:53:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

is cape may in your plans? we would love to have you!

 
At 1/12/2008 09:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you are planning to come to Tega Cay, SC on your trip!! Teddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home