Sunday, December 02, 2007

Gah!

The next 2 weeks are going to be PSYCHO. Actually the craziness started last Thursday already. I have 1 more week of classes, then a week of 5 finals. AND I'm working EVERY DAY until school is over. More than 40 hours a week. I can't complain because I did it to myself. I didn't have to work this much. But I jumped on the opportunity to make a TON of money in just a couple of weeks right before Christmas and to save up for a road trip this summer.

So I'm freaking out... Pray that I don't just completely DIE of exhaustion!

2 Comments:

At 12/03/2007 11:18:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

hey where are you working?

 
At 12/03/2007 05:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a receptionist/assistant at a place called "A+ Review" that does reviews for business students at SDSU for their tests. Sorry, kind of hard to explain I guess? But since it's finals we are doing a TON of reviews. So I'm working a TON. :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home