Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Job Hunting

I feel like I'm doing this ALL THE TIME! Once again... I need a job. So as I search on Craigslist here are some of the more fun job descriptions:

- Hot dog vendor. Sweetest job in OB. Must have car w/ trailer hitch
- San Diego Surrogates are Special
- San Diego Egg Donors Make the Difference
- INSANE BARISTA/MANAGER!!
- Customer Service God/Goddess
- Dungeon Master
- Pers. Assistant to Grad-student (really?)
- Costumed Statue of Liberty characters wanted to promote LIBERTY TAX SERVICE
- Join ProFlowers – The Freshest Company in Town

And very oddly I came across one for my old hotel. Weird.

2 Comments:

At 1/18/2008 09:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dungeon master aye?...

 
At 1/23/2008 07:00:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

i say go for the insane barista!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home