Thursday, November 15, 2007

Quitting

Did I mention yet that I gave my 2 weeks notice for the hotel? I don't think I did. One of the girls at my A+ Review job left and moved to Oregon. So I was able to pick up more hours at this job. And I had been trying to quit the Best Western for awhile now. I really really just needed a break every once in awhile and it wasn't happening.
So I gave my 2 weeks last Friday. My manager was actually really understanding and said he appreciated me being there that long and that I had been a great employee. He said he was surprised that I had managed to last that long doing school and 2 jobs. His understanding was really nice.
My last day will be the day after Thanksgiving. Of course next semester I will have to start the job hunt again. But for now I'm pretty excited that I will have some weekends back, and that I will get alot of time off over Winter Break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home