Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Surfing!

I just got back from my surfing class. It was soo much fun! I had an absolute blast! We haven't actually surfed yet. We did a little swim test and treaded water for a while first. And then paddled around the bay and practiced pushing up, standing, doing a turtle roll, and turning around. Another reason it was awesome was because everyone taking the class was so nice and sweet, and the instructors are really cool. I was reminded again that I love the beach and being in the water though! I can't wait until next week when we actually attempt to surf! That should be entertaining ;)

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 11:49:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

super fun! are you wearing a wetsuit?? spring or full??

 
At 2/02/2006 09:28:00 AM, Blogger thebensonator said...

Definitely a full wetsuit! It's way too cold!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home