Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My midget stocker

When I was standing in line at the market at school today there was this guy in the aisle next to me who was giving me this weird look that was kind of like "hey, what's up" in a weird kind of way. He was probably about 4 foot negative 2 inches tall and the look made me feel awkward. So I just kind of looked the other way. Then at work I rang him up for a purchase. He was like "hey, we keep seeming to run into each other, today at Starbucks, then the market, and now here!" Umm... I didn't see him at Starbucks, but oh well.
This really wouldn't be a story worth telling until we get to this part...
So he kind of turns his head to the side, like he's talking over his shoulder and says very softly "I'm single, how about you"? haha. So I didn't actually hear him the first time, so asked him "what"? And he repeated the whole thing over in the same way. So I said, "oh I'm not, I'm sorry!" Even though technically I am :/. Then he's all "Man, why are all the pretty ones taken?"
Aww, pick up lines are great.

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 10:57:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

lucky you...super hot girls are liked by midgets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home