Sunday, February 12, 2006

Fun Weekend!

Thursday night I went to see Jars of Clay at the House of Blues with Corrie. It was such a good show! I figured out the night before that they had a new CD out. haha. I liked their new stuff though, so that was good. It was nice visiting with Corrie hanging out and having fun. We ate at Sushi Itto before the concert. It was so delicious! I even tried something with eel in it, and it was the yummiest one!
After the concert we had a late night Denny's run. Friday I wanted to go shopping. So we went and Corrie ended up getting tons of stuff while I didn't get anything! Bummer. We ended the day with Cheesecake Factory and Pink Panther, which was a pretty funny movie actually. After Adahl's yesterday Corrie had to go back home to finish up some work. I came home and took a 3 hour nap... which was soo nice. Of course the 3 hour nap didn't help my sleeping cycle since I didn't go to bed until 3:00am last night. I didn't get more than 5 hours of sleep any one night last week... and I think it's going to be the same this week with the way I've started off! Stink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home