Monday, February 20, 2006

President's Day

Many people get President's day off. The only day we get off at school is Cesar Chavez day. How random is that?
I didn't have too eventful of a weekend. Friday a couple of Cerise's friends came down and we went to dinner at Ruby's and then went to see a movie. I pretty much had a lazy Saturday, and went to the basketball game at night with Jenn and a couple of other friends.
Jenn and I decided to go to bed early last night. So we managed to get to bed by 12:00. I figured I wasn't going to set my alarm and just let my body catch up on sleep. I didn't wake up until 12:00 this afternoon! I mean not even waking up earlier and then just laying there for a while, or deciding to go back to sleep. Literally not waking up until 12. Yes, 12 straight hours of deep sleep. I guess I really needed it! So now it's time for bed once again. I have a ridiculously busy week ahead of me again :( At least I'll get a bit of a break after this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home