Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yah for Christmas present shopping and presents!

I managed to get almost all of my Christmas shopping done in about 3 hours. I would call that success.
And now I've been wrapping like crazy!
Cerise and Jenn and I just opened our presents from each other :). They are so good! I got a very cute bag from Jenn that is brown with some cute design and big. If you know me at all right now you'd know that's perfect! And then Cerise got me a cute shirt and earrings and a scarf/belt/hair thing from Charlotte Russe. The best part about that one? I got her the exact same one! HAHA. That's great. I also got her cute heels that I'm pretty sure she really likes and Cerise and I both got Jenn a fondue fountain and she is obsessed. Woohoo!
I still have to bake some cookies tonight and wrap more presents and make my Christmas cards! I better get started!
Especially since I woke up this morning to Cerise's alarm at 10:15. Why is that bad? I was supposed to be at work at 7:30. Man, seems like this story comes up alot. I felt sooo bad though. Especially since I was supposed to be supervising and my manager had to be outside until I got there. Also the one night I forgot to have my phone in my room because I totally would have woken up when they called at 8:40. At least they actually weren't mad though. My manager is such a mom. She was like "I was so worried that something had happened to you!" And said she was about to cry because she was so worried. Such a mom. She even said "It's just so not like you!" Hahaha. This semester I never worked mornings because I had class, otherwise she wouldn't be saying that one.
Ok time to get crackin on that wrappin! I really like just being able to hang out and relax and watch random movies and go on random pizza hunts like Cerise and I did last night. Without having to stress about school. It's nice to just hang out in San Diego a few days after finals finish :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home