Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ok So

3 more finals to go! Ok that really wasn't that enthusiastic. My final tomorrow is in psychology. Should be semi difficult. I have the possibility to get an A in the class. But I have to get an A on the final. Actually I think I have the possibility to get an A in almost all of my classes... but we'll see. I haven't even started studying for my math final on Saturday. So that will be what I do Friday night! And then Monday is my hardest final. A cummulative Biology final with at least 100 multiple choice questions. My brain might shut down after like 50 questions, so that stinks. On top of the fact that Bio is probably my least favorite subject, oh and not one of the ones I have a possibility to get an A in :).

On a random other note. Buyback is going good. Did I mention that I'm supervising buyback again? My manager basically gave me and the other supervisor most of the control. It's fun actually. I like being constantly on my toes and having to solve little problems here and there. As well as being in charge of all the buyback crew (not in a powertrip kind of way, just it is fun). Oh yes and best part that I found out yesterday. Our pay was bumped to $9.25 for these two weeks. That makes a pretty significant difference when you work for about 60 hours in a week and a half. Christmas money! It's cool because it shows that our manager thinks we did the job last time well and trusts we can have everything under control. Cool beans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home