Friday, December 16, 2005

Who Would Have Thought

As I walked by the dorms tonight on my way back to my car from work I had this slight longing feeling. Did I actually miss the dorms? I think that I do. The part of campus that is never quiet no matter what time or what day. Where there are always a community of college students strolling around. People playing guitars outside. Friends just hanging out because that is what the dorm life is all about.
I think I miss that you are never ever alone. Is that strange? The open door policy. Always someone to talk to, to watch a favorite show with, to hang out with. Ok, so I still basically do most of that now with Cerise and Jenn. It just seems my world has slightly shrunk.
Oh well still living up the college years and will continue to do so!
Seriously who would have ever thought that I would miss the dorms?? Especially the ones that I lived in rumored to be an old insane asylum!

One of my favorite memories. A picnic on the roof filled with taking way too many random shadow pictures!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 07:32:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

that is such a cool picture :) you are adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home