Monday, October 20, 2008

My Current Life... or At Least Part of It

I'm attempting to write more on here again, but as I get to this page I can't really think what to write about.

I seem to have insomnia lately, any time I get a chance to sleep in a little more than normal or take a nap I seem to not be able to sleep that night. I am getting old.

I'm watching some show on Animal Planet where there is an Octopus that has latched itself onto a divers face and he can't get away. Strange.

I am sort of just scraping by in school. I need to get my act together but I'm just so not motivated. Such is my life in school right now.

After working a lot more than usual and getting a consistent babysitting gig and other random side jobs I'm finally at the point where I'm at least able to pay bills on time. And I am slowly starting to pay down credit cards some. God is good and really does provide. I had gotten to the point where I was SO stressed all the time about constant overdraws and not being able to do anything. So the relief is nice.

Club 56 continues to be strong. Having 18-22 pre-teens on a Wednesday or Sunday has become normal, more than this group has ever really had. It's a cool thing to see. I'm getting better (at least I think I am) at teaching and being in charge of this group. And they are such amazing pre-teens.

I'm going to attempt to sleep now since it's 1am. Hopefully it works!

Oh the diver got away from the Octopus, I know you were worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home