Monday, April 23, 2007

Until Friday

Well, I come home on Friday. After about 20 hours of travel time (getting to the airport, flying, driving home from San Diego) I should be home!

I have pretty mixed feelings about coming home. I am way excited to see my family and friends that I haven't seen in 4 months, but I'm not sure I'm ready to leave London and this life yet. This has by far been the most amazing 4 months of my entire life, and I can't imagine having anything like this come up again in my lifetime. And I'm only 21.

Besides that I have made so many amazing friends here. Friends in London, friends from home. It's hard to explain just how amazing the people and the experience has been. But I am very sad to be leaving it all.

I guess we'll see how things go when I get home? In the meantime I am trying to soak up as much of London as I can in my last few days. I truly do feel like I live here now, which is a really cool feeling.

So yes... next time I write it will most likely be back from the States!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home