Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ah!!

People I need to call:

Tim
Katie
Cerise
Josh
Melissa
Emma

I've been out of town the last few days. And then losing my phone charger wasn't good. BUT I found it!! And I'm going to try to get to all of you tomorrow! :-D

Meanwhile... enjoy this :) It's my first attempt at making a video. Not very good, but it works. It's my last Wednesday with the Club 56ers. (I even figured out how to put a song to it... so turn on your volume!)

Club 56ers



Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2007 01:26:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

that was a good "slide show/video" I see we are still teaching our teenagers to maul each other... Very fun... I got your call/message, but could not talk at the moment... so at least the attempt was made...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home