Sunday, November 16, 2008

Broken Computer

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I brought my lap top to school with me... something I never do... to make sure it would hook up properly for a presentation. I ALSO had my water bottle in my backpack. Somehow my water bottle exploded spilling at least 16 ounces of water on EVERYTHING. When I tried to turn my computer on it turned on, but the screen was completely blank.

Now I know it is an older computer... going on 5 years now... but it still works just fine. A couple days and a few tears later I took it to the apple store and figured out that by some miracle the water ONLY got in my screen. So all my files are still there. So I had to buy a monitor... but at least it wasn't a whole computer, which I wouldn't have been able to do anyway. Now I am stuck doing computer stuff at my desk in my room. I miss my lap top. Some day I will buy another one... but for now this is where I am stuck.

1 Comments:

At 11/17/2008 08:24:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

That stink! but atleast you didnt lose everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home